Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Letter From a (Future) Time Traveler

Dear Time Traveling Enthusiasts,

As my civic duty requires, I am writing to inform you of my impending journey through
time. On the first day of January 2011 I will break the time-space continuum to travel
1 day into the unknown and mysterious future. Uh Oh.. Unknown? Technically, no.
Because, as I am sure you are wondering, my time journey will be regulated.

It is a relief to myself as well, and an equally exciting discovery. We, homo-sapiens of
the 21st century, have achieved regulated time travel! Yes, champagne please.

What is that you say?

How?

That is the 65 thousand dollar question. And, honestly, it is a little beyond my Liberal
Arts BA education. But what I can tell you: something about taking an international
flight, going West, and possibly when you fly Quantas. I will be conducting more
research into this. What I do know is that in less than a day I will move through time
from January 1st to January 3rd. Needless to say I am excited to see what the future holds.

I know I am not the only one destined to experience this, and I will be obliged to hear
your tales from the chronological beyond. Farwell for now, and happy travels.

Your fellow time-traveler,

Eric “Australia here I come” Whiskey

No comments: